Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi Guys,
Thought I'd update you guys with what we are planning to do this year. Both myself and Tshawa have decided to join the annual Gulf Run event. In case you don't know Gulf Run is an annual two day event that occurs in Bahrain International Circuit each year. They are on their seventh year, and you can find more information on them here http://www.thegulfrun.com/ . The event will be on January 26th and 27th in Bahrain this year, and will include both track and drag events. In the run up to the event there is a car wash and sticker event where the organizers apply the event's sponsors stickers on the cars. After the sticker are applied we all go out together to a car show that is held in a local mall here in Kuwait. The following pictures include both the car wash, and the car show event. This year there are 4 GTRs participating.

Car Wash Event:

Car Show Event:

More Pictures and Videos coming just too tired at the moment. Just came from the show!
Hope you guys like the pictures so far.

Here is a video I shot during the event, it's a quick walk by of the cars that are displayed outside:

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
Great pics. Thanks! Cop cars there look the same as in the U.S., hilarious.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great pics. Thanks! Cop cars there look the same as in the U.S., hilarious.
I'm glad you liked the pictures. I just updated them with a video. Will be adding some more pictures later, as I am currently getting them sorted.

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Thanks for the post VashTS!!!

The event has started off very nicely and we had a great time this past weekend. Looking forward to Bahrain!!!

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Thanks for sharing Vash, looks like an awesome event. Both your car and Tshawa's are looking great!

Shared on our facebook page!

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Enjoy the event guys

looks like a blast

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Hey everyone,

Here are a few more pics I put together of the Carwash Event and the Car Show Event that took place.

No Copyright infringements intended, I collected these pictures from several sites and any owners of the pictures are welcome to message me and I will gladly include your names.

Hope you enjoy them...

CAR WASH

CAR SHOW

1 - 8 of 8 Posts