Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Our GTR has been an ongoing project of SHOW and GO. We got our style with our gloss orange wrap and Strasse Forged wheels. We got our go from the guys at EMISHIN and the tune from Bill @ Spray It Racing. Before installing our Tomei Cams, GTC Inlets and dressing up the engine bay I decided to rip out my interior and start working on that portion. All the leather on the dash we wrapped in suede with orange stitching. We choose a thicker thread to make a big impact. We ripped out my seats and then wrapped them in new leather with a double diamond stitch.

Still deciding on the door panel design but I know I'll come up with something. Here's a preview of our work and what we can do for you!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Kris,

Would love to know what colors and/or materials we could get the gear shift center console. Carbon Fiber wrap maybe? See pic below. Please PM me pricing...

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone.

Twynbyz. I wrapped my center pieces to match my exterior. I can wrap them in any color.

Miami09GTR do u want the plastic de pieces dyed to match or is ur hardware already black?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Gotta give it to you guys, I saw some other shop's offer...and they look horrible. As simple as it might sounds to stich parallel running lines, some shops just cannot get it right.

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
That is very sick!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.