Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello all,

So this is my first techinical post here. I wanted to share the knowledge I gained from installing a set of H&R DRM 15 mm wheel spacers.

Here is the part number > http://www.hrsprings...lts/29/948/2016 - I ordered black so they would "blend" into the rotor hat.

First off the the spacer itself is 155 mm in diameter and the back of the OEM Rays wheels is 160 mm, so there is a small step.

FYI, the OEM complete front wheel each weighed 62 lbs and each rear is 66 lbs. The OEM Dunlop run flat tires weigh 36 lbs front and 38 lbs rear so that means the new style RAYS forged rims on the 2016 Premium weigh 26 lbs front and 28 lbs rear.

I will be switching to some new rims and MPSS when these tires are done; the potential weight savings is about 32 lbs! (not including the spacers)

The H&R spacers with the included lug nuts weighed 2 lbs each.

The H&R lugs were torqued to 97 ft/lbs, the same spec as the wheel nuts, and I needed to have someone sit in the car and push on the brakes so the wheel didn't spin.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Nice. I have the Project Kics spacers and although they are really nice, I didn't like how they are way smaller than the wheel. As in, their is a bigger 'step' than yours even. I had black spacers on another car and they turned gold/black gold after about 6 months. Hopefully yours won't do that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts