Classic and collector car insurer Hagerty firm has released a new l list of top 10 "Future Collector Cars under $100,000". The Nissan GT-R Black Edition made the list at #8 and the only japanese car to make the list. Hagerty's reasons were the car would be remembered by the younger video game generation and could be a favorite "years down the road after their student loans are paid off....with few exceptions japanese sports cars are usually looked over when it comes to possible collector status. With just around 400 sold in the US for the 2012 Model year and an estimated more limited run for 2013 along with a new generation of enthusiasts that look to these cars like the muscle cars of old it makes sense that this GTR earns a spot on the list
1) Buick Regal, $32,535
2) Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca Edition, $48,100.
3) Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 , $61,785.
4) Fiat 500 Abarth, $22,000.
5) Volkswagen Golf R, $36,000.
6) Porsche 911, $82,100.
7) Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, $54,095.
8) Nissan GTR Black Edition, $95,100.
9) Dodge Charger SRT8, $46,795
10) Audi TT RS, $56,850.