Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Tim over at Kaizen. I installed the HKS res mid pipe, Sakura 3" intake and Cobb tune. I must say i'm pleased with the performance jump. Anyhow, I know to most of you, those aren't that big of mods, but it's all I'm going to do my GTR other than adding wheels. I can def hear more intake noise, blow off noise, and the exhaust def sounds more racier. I know it sounds kind of weird, but it woke the car up. It pulls harder and stronger all the way to 150mph. After that, I bailed. The car was still pulling hard when I backed off. I'm highly impressed with this car. I now have 1800 miles on it.
My friends are like, really dude? It wasn't fast enough for you? Anyhow, they'll never understand. And thanks to Aldo Welds here in Houston for the install. Got me in and out.

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Congrats on the bump in power. Enjoy the ride. What wheels are you planning on putting on?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
9,690 Posts
Let the mods begin !!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats on the bump in power. Enjoy the ride. What wheels are you planning on putting on?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app
I have no idea. A guy posted some up for sale that I liked. There are so many choices, it's tough honestly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts