Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased an Armytrix exhaust system a few days ago and have not yet received it, but I understand it comes with installation instructions. I'm trying to prepare myself for what's ahead. I have searched online and haven't found any instructions available for download. The most in depth I've seen is just a wiring diagram, but not instructions as far as where they suggest to run the pneumatic line, where to mount the control module, etc...

I've installed catback systems on other cars and performed other minor modifications such as swapping brake calipers/rotors & replacing fuel lines, but nothing like this, especially on the GT-R. Is there anything arduous or risky involved with installing this, or should I take it to a shop and let them do it? Considering it connects to the OBD port for the auto mode, I'm assuming that means i have to run it inside the cabin. Where do I run any wires from the outside to the inside for this? Any suggestions or knowledge on installing similar systems?

Thanks

· Forza Felipe
1,712 Posts
I purchased an Armytrix exhaust system a few days ago and have not yet received it, but I understand it comes with installation instructions. I'm trying to prepare myself for what's ahead. I have searched online and haven't found any instructions available for download. The most in depth I've seen is just a wiring diagram, but not instructions as far as where they suggest to run the pneumatic line, where to mount the control module, etc...

I've installed catback systems on other cars and performed other minor modifications such as swapping brake calipers/rotors & replacing fuel lines, but nothing like this, especially on the GT-R. Is there anything arduous or risky involved with installing this, or should I take it to a shop and let them do it? Considering it connects to the OBD port for the auto mode, I'm assuming that means i have to run it inside the cabin. Where do I run any wires from the outside to the inside for this? Any suggestions or knowledge on installing similar systems?

Thanks
to run the wires aam has instructions guide on how to do it with there valvetronic. It's actually a very good write up. Hope that helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.