1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Seriously wtf is wrong with people!

·
e85 member
2,724 Posts
That was crazy--guy was beating the piss out of it. Also, running through stop signs like that in a neighborhood? These people are nuts

·
GTRLIFE BOTM August 2015
1,042 Posts
I feel sorry for him. I mean, now he has to drive that veyron while the other is getting fixed.

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
I feel sorry for him. I mean, now he has to drive that veyron while the other is getting fixed.
LMAO - my thoughts exactly

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
Scumbags - hopefully $40 barrel oil reduces their titty bar slush funds.

Wreck less endangerment like this is a felony in NY.

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Good example for kids. Safe driving in the neighborhood. They are lucky they didn't kill anyone blowing down those streets and through that stop sign.

·
Warrant Officer
700 Posts
I hope Ferrari sees this and refuses to sell him any more cars in the future. I know they are particular about their purchasers.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Well it is the royal family of Gutter, so their diplomatic immunity would excuse them from even killing a kid with that reckless driving.

·
Registered
332 Posts
None of your buisness or ferraris buisness what he does with his own property.
Actually, Ferrari has every right to refuse the sale of a vehicle to someone and they do quite often. Unfortunately, given this owner's reported "status" it is unlikely it will happen but you can bet that Ferarri is not pleased to see this.

It is also the public's business if that use is illegal, dangerous, alarming and/or disturbing.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts