1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
R35 GT-R
2,070 Posts
What's up with the thread title?

·
10' Super SIlver
2,319 Posts
Thats messed up. I work in an Air Traffic Control Tower and just said OH SHIT extremely loud Co-Workers almost had a heart attack you should do push-ups for your thread title.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I did not see any 8s

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I'm told it started raining and i think they day was cut short with a couple alpha 12 passes in the Low 9's.. but no 8s

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
afraid to say it but till someone starts playing with Anti-Lag and modified launch control methods.. i don't think we will see any Mind blowing times.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
well.. boost by gear doesn't create boost from a launch. .it just limits the power and excessive wheel spin. they still need to get the big turbos lit up before they launch. thats the whole issue right now... and traction being a close 2nd. But as of now anyone who "Hooks" and grabs well, bogs. because the turbos are lit up, and anyone who spins, the turbos fire up but then they are spinning too much. so its a tricky situation. but getting them to spool, even the new disable front wheel drive and do a rear wheel burnout will help alot

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry guys i heard some cars were going to break records this weekend ??

but had no updates so i made the thread title to see if anybody had any data..

if its confusing i will now change the title.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.