Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9 out of 10 times, when i start the gtr, the gtr logo on the mfd will hang there, after a min or two, it has a japanese error saying hdd problem, then it enters a simple menu where i can only set and see basic air con settings. i cannot use any of the mfd and av functions. however i will be able to listen to the last radio channel i was on, i can control volume but that is all. 1 out of 10 times, it boots up properly.

the technicians told me i need to replace the av unit which costs a hefty $3k.

anyone has encountered this before or knows where to get a cheaper unit?

·
Registered
336 Posts
do you need for JDM unit or USDM AV unit ? I have both version

·
Registered
336 Posts
Where are you from ? I have other option fot upgrade your JDM to DBA English with maps ( depend of region )

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G935F Tapatalk 4 Lt

·
Registered
9 Posts
9 out of 10 times, when i start the gtr, the gtr logo on the mfd will hang there, after a min or two, it has a japanese error saying hdd problem, then it enters a simple menu where i can only set and see basic air con settings. i cannot use any of the mfd and av functions. however i will be able to listen to the last radio channel i was on, i can control volume but that is all. 1 out of 10 times, it boots up properly.

the technicians told me i need to replace the av unit which costs a hefty $3k.

anyone has encountered this before or knows where to get a cheaper unit?
Hi, I am facing exactly the same issue. 2010 GTR. From Malaysia. How did u solve the issue yea? Is it some wiring issue or fuse?

·
Registered
336 Posts
It not fuse. It is internal AV unit problem, main board died . Ask Alan for solution +60 12-403 8323

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G988B Tapatalk 4 Lt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts