Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
full article coming soon...but wanted to give you guys a sneak peak at what we are up to..our new pocket ported head with valve job and bronze guides for the budget minded. Thanks to Clint and the boys at AAM Competition, and of course their willing customer to let us have a crack at this!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Nice... Just was on the phone with clint.. Guys at AAM are great people.

·
Tokyo Nightmare
1,773 Posts
Dave sux........and the girl does all the work!

JK................LOL....

Great work, can't wait to hear all the details, GTR and Budget doesn't sound right together !

·
Registered
493 Posts
We were very excited to team up with Headgames when the oppurtunity presented itself. This head package will be the perfect option for GT-R owners looking to make extra power with upgraded turbos and take full advatage of a valve/spring/cam combo without breaking the bank.

I'll throw up some install pictures once we're ready for the head to be bolted on.

Looking forward to the flow numbers and full write up.

Thanks Dave!

·
Registered
346 Posts
i am very happy to be one of the first to get This Package For a Friend Car Thanks HeadGames And AAM.

·
Tokyo Nightmare
1,773 Posts
May be too early in the game to ask, but would this be beneficial for the stock frame turbo upgrade, or would it lead to marginal gains ?

·
Registered
80 Posts
May be too early in the game to ask, but would this be beneficial for the stock frame turbo upgrade, or would it lead to marginal gains ?
Stock turbo's will just see less of a gain. We offer this mod for Supra's, and Evo's too. Typical gains at 6-700whp cars is 30-40whp depending on tuner. We have been testing one Supra that has this

exact valve job and has gone [email protected] on stock auto!

Biggest difference is how it makes the power. The power under the curve will be much better. It will be happy in any combination. Stock size valves!

We have taken notice how a bunch of you guys have been building engines, and putting the stock head on with cams and springs. And for a minimal amount more (comparative speaking for how much GTR stuff costs) you could have the head rebuilt, and parts installed..with a little extra trick

·
Registered
588 Posts
When I recieved the call from Clint @ AAM and he told me that you would be doing the heads for my car I was so pumped.
I can't wait to have the car back from AAM. I truly believe that with the amazing work you do I will be able to reach my HP goals
and hopefully the ET's will follow.

Thanks again

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
oh u lucky dog player.

When I recieved the call from Clint @ AAM and he told me that you would be doing the heads for my car I was so pumped.
I can't wait to have the car back from AAM. I truly believe that with the amazing work you do I will be able to reach my HP goals
and hopefully the ET's will follow.

Thanks again

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Damn got excited it was my head :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Ferrea Comp Plus valves, stock size...increased airflow, and a rebuild with bronze guides and a duel spring kit from Ferrea!

Leaving today....thanks again Clint, and MD-GTR for letting us use your project to try this out! I am sure you will be pleased.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.