Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
R35 Black Edition 2014 (MY15)
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

i´m Thomas from Germany/Bavaria and i was reading in this Forum since about a year now. I was collecting all information i can get while i was searching for my dreamcar.
3 weeks ago it was the time, after selling my loved and self build car (Skoda Octavia RS, full bolt on 410HP, that car is not known in the US ;)) i was able to get my dream GTR!

I bought a 2014 Jet Black Black Edition with the Black Edition Rays Wheels and the OEM Carbon Spoiler option. It has now 77.000km (48.000miles) full service history by nissan.

It have already a Materialmord Racing costum Stage 1 with about 630HP (exact numbers i will figure out at a AWD Dyno this week) , Cobb Intakes, Cobb catted Midpipe and Cobb Transmission Software. And a changed Tire Setup with 285/35/20 Front and 295/35/20 Rear Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.

Last week i found a leaking Steering Oil Cooler, but i removed it from the car and took it to a welder for a quick fix... i already ordered a Mishimoto Upgrade to replace it.

I like and love to work on the car by myself. I will do some small refinements and service to my car and get rid of small rust and corrosion. Also in the winter season i will do a transmission service with filter change and selector-board cleaning

I hope my english is ok :sneaky: will post some pictures soon here.

·
Registered
154 Posts
welcome aboard from switzerland. do u know german speaking whatsapp group ?

Reactions: wommas

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,639 Posts
Nice! And welcome to the forum!
Happy Motoring…

Reactions: wommas

·
Registered
R35 Black Edition 2014 (MY15)
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yesterday was Dyno Time!

The car doing on Map 0 only 474HP and 590Nm (435ft lbs) and on the Custom Map 1 620HP and 885Nm (650ft lbs)! Thats a lot of Torque for the stock Transmission i think!
Last night i had a Chat with Nick from Cobb because of that and he told my, if i dont abuse the car or going crazy with LCs, it should be no porblem... i´m going to get some more opinions and if i sould do something mods to the transmission :unsure: Will see, but the map works great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts