Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, a new member here. I thought I better introduce myself first before I send any more pm's to the members on this forum about buying their performance parts lol!
Its an addiction I cant get rid off and would explain my long working hours so i could afford it hehe.
Im from Langley, BC. Bought my 2009 super silver Gtr premium a month ago and simply love it.
To give you an idea how serious Im about cars heres a few I owned for the past 5 years or so.
2003 Cobra convertible-620whp on 19 psi pump gas (Kenne Bell blower).
2005 Corvette C6 convertible-770whp/790wtq (low boost 16psi, pump gas), 402 stroker kit with twin 62mm turbos.
2011 shelby gt500 svtpp-575whp/605wtq stock unported blower.
Also my last bike was a 2010 bmw 1000rr.
All sold to awesome guys who will take care of them the way I did.
Btw my name is Thomas. Also sorry not to introduce myself to all that I have written pm's to, was just excited to get a few mods on the car and call it a day, at least this year till I get more money for future mods.
Looking forward to be a member here as also help in any other way I can.
Thank you and have a great day!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Congrats and welcome Thomas, from a non GTR owner... as of yet..
any vids/pics of the other cars?
Im a huge Ford/Mustag/Shelby lover so I know what thos monsters are all about!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will post a link tomorrow for a couple of quick pulls in the vette.
Thanks!!
ps:The Evo looks crazy!!! My brother just bought a 2012 sti even though I nagged him about getting the Evo10 instead.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heres my friends tag under SVT2NV1971on YouTube, just click the c6 vette. Might be faster this way.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Welcome Tman. It looks like you're no stranger to fast machines. Enjoy your new purchase!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Congrats Thomas, look forward to seeing you cruise around~

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks!
The Stig, how do you like the '12? Does it have the same size seat bolsters?
if you can pm me that would be great!

·
10' Super SIlver
2,319 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Would like to hear more about how the TTC6 compares to the GT-R. I know the twins in a C6 sounds amazing. I am sure keeping it straight was a handful as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.