Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

Been heavily involved in the GTROC in the UK, and thought I would extend my boundaries.
Have owned one of the first R35 GTR's in the UK in March 2009, slightly modified it with Y pipe, Cobb and AP slotted discs and Ferodo pads
Bought a new MY11 in March last year (I think you call it the 2012 model) and have Alcon discs all round and Pagid 29 pads with an Ecutec stage 4 with full Milltek system.
Approx output 600bhp and use it a lot on track days both in the UK and Europe.
Have done the Ring many times and although I cannot profess to know it, I have done a few laps!
Next track event will be at Silverstone on April 9th on the full Grand Prix Circuit.
Since acquiring the 2011 car one year ago, I have only done 12,000 miles (19,000km) but am on my 4th set of tyres and a new set awaits after Silverstone.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Brit and GT-R owner who has lived in the US for the past 11 years.

Would love to take my GT-R around Silverstone, haven't been there for so long or any of the UK circuits, Brands was much closer to me when i lived in the UK. Will be interested to hear/see how you get on, do you have vbox?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am having a V Box fitted at Silverstone and will use it for an epic European GTROC trip that includes the Michelin Test track, Monoco, Stelvio Pass, Porsche in Stuttgart and of course the Nurburgring.

I have used a V Box before but this time I am buying it and will use it for feedback and of course the video etc.

Just to make you jealous, I have done trackdays at Brands Hatch (both Indy and GP circuits), Oulton Park, Bedford, Rockingham, Croft, Knockhill, Cadwell Park, Mallory Park, Snetterton, Castle Combe, Thruxton and of course all four circuits at Silverstone.

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Welcome, I'd like to drive around the UK w/ my GT-R, maybe soon.
Post pics of your car, thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.