Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I signed up to browse the for sale section in hopes of finding a lightly/mildly Build GT-R. My color of perference is white. My budget is about 65k. so if you know anyone that is selling a white one PM me his info.

Thanks

· Registered
6,766 Posts
Welcome,

You can check both dealerships and owners that have used GTRs for sale.

If you don't see something keep checking back or post a WTB for a White GTR with your price range.

· Registered
12 Posts
Welcome,

You can check both dealerships and owners that have used GTRs for sale.

If you don't see something keep checking back or post a WTB for a White GTR with your price range.
Thank you for the advance. I will definitely do that. Im coming from the supra wolrd. My current setup on my supra on e85 is 815whp. The only reason why i haven't pulled the trigger on a GT-R was because it did not come in manual. I just love having a clutch. But after a test drive in my friends GT-R the paddle shift is kinda nice. And that dual clutch transmission makes the GT-R so freakin fast. It just goes without a hipcup

· Registered
1,087 Posts
Thank you for the advance. I will definitely do that. Im coming from the supra wolrd. My current setup on my supra on e85 is 815whp. The only reason why i haven't pulled the trigger on a GT-R was because it did not come in manual. I just love having a clutch. But after a test drive in my friends GT-R the paddle shift is kinda nice. And that dual clutch transmission makes the GT-R so freakin fast. It just goes without a hipcup
You can't mention Supra without throwing some pics of it on here! And as for your GTR search I think I have a car in mind. I'll pm you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.