Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pew Pew
659 Posts
** Edit Added Some Pictures as well.

Hi sirs & ma'ams

I found this GTR to be perfection.

Can someone help identify the following front lip, side skirts, rear diffuser and wing. I know they are common and popular on these forums. I could probably find out with a bit of surfing... but more importantly I'm interested in who makes them. They seem to fit much better than the stuff I have seen floating around on some GTRs. Best place to buy from?

Thanks in advance.

Skip to .19 second mark if you'd like.

Link to high def pics: http://ecu-performan...r-2014-galeria/

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Awesome car. Looks like the Rexspeed K style with brake ducts, and probably Rexspeed skirts. Looks kind of like the Top Secret but I don't think it is. If you get Rexspeed stuff, contact James at Vivid Racing. Awesome prices, great customer service, can't go wrong

Looks like the Tommy Kaira V3 wing, or a replica/version of that. Looks awesome imo

·
Pew Pew
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome car. Looks like the Rexspeed K style with brake ducts, and probably Rexspeed skirts. Looks kind of like the Top Secret but I don't think it is. If you get Rexspeed stuff, contact James at Vivid Racing. Awesome prices, great customer service, can't go wrong
Yep I buy everything from James. Sent him an email with the video. Hopefully he can hook it up!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
^ I'm 90% it's the Rexspeed K style with ducts, or a replica of that

·
Pew Pew
659 Posts
Rear wing = Tommy Kaira Rowen
Front lip = HKS Kansai (Rexpeed TS-Style is very similar).
Side = Zele (Rexpeed has one very similiar).
Rear Diffuser = stock with EDM brake light.

May have to bite the bullet on the Tommy Kaira Rowen wing @ $3000-$3500. They sell replicas but haven't found with the center post which I want.

Front HKS front lip = $1600ish. Rexpeed = $900

Zele Sides = $1800ish vs Rexpeed = $800

Time to decide of HKS & Zele are worth $700-1000 each. I also want matte carbon which I'm not sure HKS and Zele offer.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts

May have to bite the bullet on the Tommy Kaira Rowen wing @ $3000-$3500. They sell replicas but haven't found with the center post which I want.

Time to decide of HKS & Zele are worth $700-1000 each. I also want matte carbon which I'm not sure HKS and Zele offer.
Correct on the parts list.

FYI, the Rexspeed knock-offs of the Zele side require additional modification / hardware that the original Zele don't for fitting. If you're interested, we have them in stock currently. We also have a few Kansai Service Version 2 Front Lips in stock for DBA:

http://www.gt-rr.com/front-lip-spoiler-v-490

709 Posts

Hey brother, I'm in the hunt for a lip and liking that HKS lip. After a few google searches, I'm finding them for $900-$1100 ish. $1100 is with brake ducts but claim to fit both CBA/DBA. Am I looking at something different or what? I'll PM you the sites I found for those prices if interested. Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind, vendors claim that the brake ducts, even though pictured, are not included in those prices I found above.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Hey brother, I'm in the hunt for a lip and liking that HKS lip. After a few google searches, I'm finding them for $900-$1100 ish. $1100 is with brake ducts but claim to fit both CBA/DBA. Am I looking at something different or what? I'll PM you the sites I found for those prices if interested. Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind, vendors claim that the brake ducts, even though pictured, are not included in those prices I found above.
Just for clarity, here's a breakdown of the Kansai Service Front Lip Options:

CBA:
Kansai Service Front Lip Type 1, Carbon

Kansai Service Front Lip Type 1, Carbon + Brake Duct Set

Kansai Service Front Lip, Carbon, Type 2

Kansai Service Front Lip, Carbon, Type 2 + Brake Duct Set

DBA:
Kansai Service Front Lip Type 1, Carbon

Kansai Service Front Lip Type 1, Carbon + Brake Duct Set

Kansai Service Front Lip, Carbon, Type 2

Kansai Service Front Lip, Carbon, Type 2 + Brake Duct Set

FYI, Kansai Service and HKS parted ways a few years back, so they're no longer a regional partner of HKS (like HKS Technical Factory).

709 Posts
Thanks ^ Sent you a PM regarding interest...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.