Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I picked up a used IPE mid-pipe and cat back a couple months ago. It functions fine wide open and closed but I don't know how the Auto function works. Is there something I need to do to program it to open up all the way when I'm at 100% throttle and then dial it back if I'm just cruising around? If anyone could give me some pointers it would be awesome.

The reason I care is that with the valve closed its nice and quiet but its so restrictive the car only makes 450 awhp but with the valve open it makes 585 awhp but its crazy loud. It would be nice to be able to not have to hit the button all the time and just use my foot to decide whats happening!

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
I believe you'll need to wire it. I have an IPE exhaust also, but decided against wiring it. You're from NorCal right? Jason at Boardwalk can take care of that for you im sure. Also, GT auto concepts could too.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome thanks! Jason did the install, I'll confirm its fully wired.

So yours is not wired but the on/off still functions?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Correct. Mines is just on and off using the remote. Or if I wanted the valves open all the time, I just disconnect the connector to the module inside the car

·
Registered
103 Posts
Also, I think you need to tap into the gas pedal if you decide to enable the auto mode.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.