Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
For those of us in Puerto Rico the navigation system did not allow us to select this region. I could select the Florida region. Yesterday I rode in a 2013 GT-R and the nav. worked like a charm. It even said Puerto Rico region. I have a 2012. Anyone knows if there is some disc or software that can be installed that allows me to select Puerto Rico? I believe the 2012 has the updated HD monitor.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I just did a Nav update on my 2011 tonight. Before the update I just had US + Canada. After the update I now have US + Canada + Puerto Rico + US Virgin Islands. So it sounds like you may have older Nav software/maps on your 2012. On the MFD hit the Info button then goto Map Update. Check which version you currently have. I'm now on 11-12 MAP No.1 (was on 09-10 Map No. 1). The DVD set says Nissan Navigation System Map version x.9 DVD Year 2012 North America.

I ordered it from https://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-NissanNorthAmerica-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewApplication-DisplayCachedWelcomePage?SelectedMenuItem=Home. $199 and it showed up via FedEx the next day. Takes close to 2 hours to load up all 5 DVDs...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts