Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to buy a 2012 gtr black edition within the next week or two and would like to know how much people have paid for theirs. Would really appreciate for any inputs and what dealership i should go to in CAlifornia. thanks

·
Founder/Admin
26,512 Posts
welcome most paid right around MSRP.... being in California you will run into alot of dealers asking over...

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
prices will vary depending on region and dealer.....In Cali you're gonna pay top dollar most likely....

·
Registered
189 Posts
prices will vary depending on region and dealer.....In Cali you're gonna pay top dollar most likely....
hell no man, there will be a ton of 2013s produced this year, only reason the '12s were so high was due to production issues with the Earthquake etc. 2012 prices will drop by at least 5-10k when the 2013 production ramps up around april.

I'd not pay more that 75-80k if I was you thats a fair deal

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
hell no man, there will be a ton of 2013s produced this year, only reason the '12s were so high was due to production issues with the Earthquake etc. 2012 prices will drop by at least 5-10k when the 2013 production ramps up around april.

I'd not pay more that 75-80k if I was you thats a fair deal
a ton of 2013's....I don't think so....production of 2012's were not affected at all by the earthquake....only when they were produced.....production numbers and pricing have not been released yet anyways so everything is speculation at this point....75-80 will not get you a new 2012 even after 2013's come out either....

·
Registered
189 Posts
a ton of 2013's....I don't think so....production of 2012's were not affected at all by the earthquake....only when they were produced.....production numbers and pricing have not been released yet anyways so everything is speculation at this point....75-80 will not get you a new 2012 even after 2013's come out either....
2012's will not be new in 2012 I am willing to bet my life that there will be some high millage 2012's selling for 75-80k this time this year

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.