Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car been park on the driveway since i bought it i never had this problem but today i notice when i cleaned my car the driver side door is whitening which is strange that is just the driver side door. Anyway i tried washing it again with no luck i even tried sanding it with 2000 grid sand paper on a small part on the door and buff and still is not coming off. Please if anyone knows how to get rid of this i greatly appreciate it. Thanks...

Here are some pics.

·
jbmnsx
346 Posts
Is this side parked toward vegitation? It could be the result of mold spores that can shoot out 10 ft and apparently can do a number on a paint job.

Just a thought,

John

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
Looks like something you'll definitely have to polish out with a random orbital or rotary.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I believe this is a recall in the paint. I have heard, on the black paint, from Nissan can oxides and cause these white spots. I can't remember if they had it fix for free, but I remember someone taking it back to Nissan under warranty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.