Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share some pictures from this past weekends Hot Import Nights Car Show in Ft. Worth, TX. I was originally planning on taking the Evo and entering in the Global Time Attack Portion of the event but more electrical Gremlins are still causing delays on finishing her up. Good thing is SSP TX figured out it's just down to a wheel hub now, so she'll be up and running soon enough.

So I did the next best thing.....brought the recently Dipped GT-R out for the HIN car show and it was a huge hit! I can't count how many people were just blown away by how good the Dip looked in person. Ended up handing out over a 100 business cards before the show technically even started lol. Not gonna lie, there were a couple hatters at the show, but once they got a close up look at the car they too were believers in Dip.

Ended up being great show. Lots of good friends, really nice turnout, and most importantly allot of high quality cars at the show. I ended up taking home 2nd Place Nissan which was a big shock to me considering the level of cars at the show, but hey.....I'll take it! Here's a bunch of pics I took along the way before the camera battery died.....grrrr. Like always, thanks for looking and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Thanks for the pictures! I have seen that black and blue WRX ("crash" on the front bumper) in person before. The paint job is not for me but I can appreciate the work that went into it.

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
Car is looking great Jeremy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.