Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
beautiful ... I love HKS ... What issue neo?

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Those pipes are absolutely beautiful. Nice find

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
yea... I know it will cost more since its an gtr and cost more for r&d than something like a evo.... And they may not sell as many.... But I don't like a part costing twice as much when it costs the same to produce as for a cheaper car.... I'll pay a little more for the reason I stated but not SO much

·
Registered
308 Posts
My experiences with exhausts like HKS, Trust/Greddy, RSR etc is that HKS is generally a bit tamer in terms of both the sound and the performance. So it would be interesting to hear how it sounds. It will also be interesting to hear the sounds of any titanium exhausts that come out for the car. In my experience with my M3, the titanium versions are VERY loud. I'll be looking to spice up the sound of the GTR but will probably hold out for a while until a good number of products are released.

·
Registered
682 Posts
yea... I know it will cost more since its an gtr and cost more for r&d than something like a evo.... And they may not sell as many.... But I don't like a part costing twice as much when it costs the same to produce as for a cheaper car.... I'll pay a little more for the reason I stated but not SO much
Yea it's quite annoying seeing how far some companies will go in increasing the price on some GTR parts just because of the exclusiveness and hype.

I'm still shocked not one company has yet to show us some sound clips.

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
yea... Some more sound clips and dynos would be nice... I am still waiting for us vendors.... Cobb/ ams etc...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts