Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Have not tried it, but why would you?

Its a piggy back controller
Maybe for extra injectors?

The factory ecu has been so hacked, lots of new features offered up by Cobb & EcuTec, it is probably one of the most hot-rodded ECUs out there.

Ets took there car into the sub 7.5s with the factory ecu

· Registered
83 Posts
What about version 3.4 the new Standalone system advertised on HKS's website,HKS seem to still be staying in house with their ECU mods,their WTAC GTR uses Ver.4 the Kamakaze R uses Ver.is both still using their own seperate Knock and Boost controllers,Ver 3.4 seems to be their most advanced ECU so far i'd really be keen to see if any R35 owners have or would consider going this route if they intended building thier own tribute HKS TF Kamakaze R GTR,here in the UK Syvecs is the most popular choice when going over 900,1000,i'm ecutec at the mo,but intend to build a Kamakaze R tribute and i'm keen to know as much as i can on the HKS ECU route.

· Registered
53 Posts
Daigo Saito runs the 4.0 on his R35. My verdict: it works, it's consistent, it's reliable. If you're at all familiar with the previous F-Con versions, the 4.0 continues the same theme but with additional abilities for integrated boost control, staged injection, and dual DBW controls. The software looks and feels exactly the same as the previous versions but with additional options/maps for the new controls.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.