Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Bulletproof Automotive / GT-RR is your HKS Pro Dealer, and upon learning of the new turbo offerings from HKS, we inquired with them to get more information and pricing on the brand new HKS Symmetry Turbos for their GT900 and GT1000+ kits.

These new turbos are designed for those looking to exceed the already impressive offerings of the GT800 and GT1000 turbo kits. By utilizing a symmetrical turbo layout, all piping and routing is optimized, yielding a better form factor and potentially easier tuning and response.

As can be seen from the dyno graph, the new GT1000+ kit offers more power potential over the standard GT1000 kit.

US PRICING:

GTII 7467 Symmetry Twin-Turbo Set - $6,500.00

GTII 8267 Symmetry Twin-Turbo Set - $6,800.00

Set Up Kit GT900 - $4,800.00

Set Up Kit GT1000+ - $5,500.00

We've also inquired with HKS for more information on official availability, as well as the process for upgrade for those that already own GT1000 or GT800 kits.

Feel free to contact us directly with any questions and for special HKS Pro Dealer pricing!

· Registered
1,306 Posts
I'm in

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,487 Posts
Misleading to call it a 1000+...y not a 1200 like everyone else?!?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

· Registered
13 Posts

· Banned
4,732 Posts
Rather them call it a 1000+ then lie like some guys kits that are called a 1200 and don't make 1200 whp lol

The hks kits are going to be confusing for some and I am glad Torry and Scott are here to break them down and answer all questions for the general public, can't wait to get these hks + turbos on our car to get results posted and hopefully can pick up the power were expecting with these new turbos !
Lawerence

Misleading to call it a 1000+...y not a 1200 like everyone else?!?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.