Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The diaphragm on one of my SQVs somehow got buggered up, and since it's just a cheap piece of plastic I was wondering if anyone knew if these were rebuildable? They only have like 10k miles on them and I have no idea how this happened, but regardless now I need to know if I have to replace it, or just rebuild it.

Any help is appreciated.

-m

·
2010 Super Silver
584 Posts
Hi to you all everything fine? right now I´m doing my first post here, beautiful community let me tell you.
Lets head to my presentation, I´m Daniel, I was born on Kahnawake, at the moment I´m studying on a different town at the time on Mechanical Engenieering to get my diplome.
I adore reading as well as sleeping lol, and I also play a lot Muse, my greatest hobbie at the time is online poker, as many of you...I think....as well as board games.
The reason I signed up here to find new concepts to my own board at Gratis Poker Geld ...You can not blame me cause you guys do have a lot interesting threads here, but off course I will engage activatly in all of the discussions in the forum!!!!!
I will also apoligize by my writting it is the only way I found to communicate with you guys....
And for now Is all I can share, cause I have a job of shifts and now I have to rest a while..............Just hopping you liked my new post.
Untill tomorrow to everybody, See ya, and by the way Great 2012 to you all.......
um...what?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts