Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GT-R I'm looking at is from a state that requires a front plate and it was drilled into the front grille area. My question is is that part removable without taking the front bumper off?
I just can't stand the look of the car with 2 holes in the front it's just a pet peeve, but I'm guessing the only way to fix it would be to remove the front bumper and replace the entire grille area or take it to a shop and have them fill it in and paint it. What would you guys do?

Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
I feel ya, I'm in the same shoe, a bit late to tell the dealer not to do it. I hate it too, like most would.
I just left it. I did unscrewed it and thought I will put stickers on it but it didn't look good so I put the bracket back on.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Oh, forgot to mention we do need front plate here but I thought I would buy a "hide away" bracket when I bought the car. Could be tucked under the front bumper when at shows or rallies and stuff.

·
Happy in Hermosa
1,534 Posts
Stillen tow hook plate bracket. No drilling required.

·
R35 Addict
204 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.