Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Hi all,

I have a question about the NSX, The NSX was out of production since 2005. Let say if someone pay Honda a lot of money, will Honda make it for individual?

Thanks.
Everybody has a tag. I'm sure if the individual could afford to sponsor an entire R&D division with equipment, personnel, and supplies, I don't see why not. But as of now, there has been interest, then no interest, then interest, then none, etc... It does look like, though, that Honda is putting forth an effort to introduce another NSX successor (evidenced by a recent statement from Honda).

*edit: On a similar note - Toyota also recently released a statement saying that the '86 is a mid-size sports car, and is looking to introduce 2 more sports cars: one small, one large. The larger of the three could be the Supra successor as well... We can only hope.

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
Here is a preview of the next NSX technology
http://www.autoblog.com/2011/12/07/we-try-hondas-cutting-edge-electric-sh-awd-system/

Obviously this is a prototype and a low power version and this config may not go into the high performance version to replace the NSX its cool to see they are on the way... Even tho a production version will probably be a long ways out.

If your looking for an NSX you will have to buy a used one or if you got the money talk to opera performance in Japan and have them make you a better one.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Next NSX will come with moar keyboard cat and super vetac yo. will have super open fwd diff so you can get that super peg leg burn out and super vetac is so your turbo can spool at 12mph and you can take out the necessary light post or go flyby the local jr.high school just to show how much of a pedo bear yore r

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.