Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Guessing this is somewhere in the convenience setup... but was unable to find.

Up until this morning... if I would lock the doors... and press the 'lock' button a 2nd time... the horn would honk.

Now... when I lock the doors... the parking lights blink twice... and no noise? Also... when I unlock the doors now... I get no 'parking light' flash... which I believe I used too?

Anyone know how to adjust this setting?
Dave

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Eric... and that's what I figured... is that I somehow pressed the buttons for so long it reset something... I'll try that... how many options are there?

Dave

·
R35
1,319 Posts
Good to know this, I had no idea it's configurable. Thanks Eric :--)

On a related subject... yesterday the car would lock but no horn or lights. I was puzzled. I tried different things, no dice. I got in the car and noticed the parking brake light was on. I had forgotten the car in the state where it provides power to the radio etc. As soon as I pressed START to completely shut off the car, it would lock with the usual horn + lights signal. I am glad I investigated as I don't know if it auto-shuts off or is otherwise a drain on the battery.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That did it! Thanks Eric!

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.