Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
NAGTROC - HOUSTON
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Houston GTRs will meet this Saturday @ 11:30am at BUFFALO GRILLE to see each other again and to help plan a Texas wide GTR meet. I have been consulting with the Austin (San Antonio) group and there appears to be interest on their part for such a combined meet. I was in Austin last week.

As of this posting I have heard from 8 GTR owners who will be there on Saturday. We need MANY more to make this a great meet.

Buffalo Grille is at 4080 Bissonnet in Houston; plug the address into your Nav system and it will take you right to it. I will be parked facing Bissonnet. If anyone wants to come earlier and help me hold the parking spaces I would be appreciative. Buffalo Grille is just west of Weslayan Street at the NE corner of Bissonnet and Academy.

Buffalo Grille accepts cash and cards.
They have agreed to put as many tables together as we need. They have GOOD food in case you haven't been there before.

It would be helpful if we had as many as 20 GTRs there so make plans to take a couple of hours out of your busy schedule and be there! Send me a PM or respond on here if you think you might be there and haven't already contacted me.

See 'ya Saturday morning. Weather is forecast for "excellent".

Jim
(713) 302-2679

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Three days in advance and no PM? Shame on you Jim. I'm going to the game in Austin Saturday so can't make it. Yes I still have my GT-R.

·
R32 Member
436 Posts
Three days in advance and no PM? Shame on you Jim. I'm going to the game in Austin Saturday so can't make it. Yes I still have my GT-R.
He's actually sent PM's about this get-together since October 2. Shame on YOU haha.

I'll be there Jim.

·
NAGTROC - HOUSTON
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
John, check PMs of October 2 and October 12. Check posts of October 6 and October 12.

Hey, we set this up for 11:30 so you could make it!! lol

Have a great time at the game. As soon as we get this nailed down I'll let you know.

Drive safely.

·
NAGTROC - HOUSTON
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The weather forecast is for a chamber of commerce type day. See y'all at 11:30 Saturday.

·
NAGTROC - HOUSTON
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
11:30 am today. (Buffalo Grille) 4080 Bissonnet Street in Houston. Just west of Weslayan Street.

·
R32 Member
436 Posts
How did this turn out? Sorry I couldn't make it, definitely was not anticipating getting a flat tire on the way there and having to buy new tires right now.

Good news is I'm in a brand new fully-loaded Maxima until Tuesday.

·
NAGTROC - HOUSTON
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It went well; a couple of good ideas resulted. I will be sending info following a contact meeting this week suggested on Saturday.

Did you ever determine what happened to that rear tire?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Good stuff. I just got back from Austin working on six GT-Rs including Khib's. I can't wait for this Texas meet!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts