Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Yeah I don't get it. What you got was exactly what any of us could do - sell out older GT-R and buy a new one at MSRP which has happened. How did this benefit you? You are now out more money vs when you started. That dealer came out way ahead and got to re-sell a car that was not declared a lemon and Nissn came ahead too since they got to sell yet another car. IMO you got the short end of the stick.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
I didn't think when responding too much and didn't mean to upset the OP. Still, yes happiness is what matters and what he doesn't know won't hurt him I suppose, but since he let us know about it know he does know... Was the credit you got for your old 2010 less, equal or more than the going rate for a used 2010 with those miles? If it is anything but more then that sucks because they screwed you and even worse made you feel good about it.. My transmission failed too 2-1/2 years after purchase and I got a new one... I hope you got a sweet credit on the 2010 though, perhaps $68K or more...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.