Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
I feel that was more than fair of them to offer you a 2012 and paying the difference since most people here would upgrade to an 2012 anyways. The downside is that the MSRP has risen and the lemon law getting close to expirey.

The lemon law option may have been the best option if you were getting a different car but with if you were set on a GTR anyways your route may have been easiest.

One more thing. When you jumped from a 2010 to 2012 did you notice a big difference in power, tranny shifts, and ride quality?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yeah I don't get it. What you got was exactly what any of us could do - sell out older GT-R and buy a new one at MSRP which has happened. How did this benefit you? You are now out more money vs when you started. That dealer came out way ahead and got to re-sell a car that was not declared a lemon and Nissn came ahead too since they got to sell yet another car. IMO you got the short end of the stick.
That's a good point.. From what he was saying it sounds like they took the difference in MSRP and subtracted cost per mile as if it was a new 2012? Maybe he has recieved an inflated trade in price or more than full retail on his 2010? I guess we'll wait and hear.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.