Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
GTR-KID
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE should be ordering out 2013 gtr at the end of March but wouldnt be 100% ready finance wise till may. when should I order?

·
Registered
630 Posts
It took me 3 months for mine, so you probably should order as soon as possible if you want it quick.

·
GTR-KID
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It took me 3 months for mine, so you probably should order as soon as possible if you want it quick.
thanks for the info. once we sell one of our cars we're going straight to the dealer

·
Registered
630 Posts
My dealer didn't require a deposit, so you might be able to order one with no deposit or even $1,000 (refundable). Make sure they'll refund in case you change your mind though since I know some dealers try not to give you money back.

·
GTR-KID
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My dealer didn't require a deposit, so you might be able to order one with no deposit or even $1,000 (refundable). Make sure they'll refund in case you change your mind though since I know some dealers try not to give you money back.
we would but we're not sure how long they'd hold it if we weren't 100% ready

·
Registered
74 Posts
Do you have it in writing on the number you both agree on? If not, I would recommend you get it in writing so if the car comes in they don't change the price on you.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Well, he's a family friend so I don't think he would do that to me haha. But I agree - get that shiet in writing!

·
GTR-KID
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well sold our car. Hopefully going to order it tomarrow and pick it up around may 15

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
I ordered mine November 18th and it will be here the 27th this month.

·
GTR-KID
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ordered mine November 18th and it will be here the 27th this month.
it probably took that long cause they still needed to make it lol

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
2013 GT-R start production mis December. If you order the GT-R depending on when the dealer alocation it takes 2 - 3 months to get it.
Not complaining. Just contributing my wait time.

I guess I should add that I didn't have order confirmation from Nissan until mid December.

So mid December to Late March = 3.5 months for my dream car. I'm cool with that ;)

·
GTR-KID
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not complaining. Just contributing my wait time.

I guess I should add that I didn't have order confirmation from Nissan until mid December.

So mid December to Late March = 3.5 months for my dream car. I'm cool with that ;)
Yeah 3.5 months for a car that will beat most ferries that take much longer and cost much more and are uesless is not bad at all.

·
GTR-KID
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well we ordered ours today. Going to get a Deep blue pearl premium with the winter package. Also going to get the Bag, carpet floor mats, car cover and lock and the wheel locks. Cant wait, should come around late may early june

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
it seems a lot of folks are loving the blue pearl

·
GTR-KID
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, we sold one blue car to buy another. And its the one color we haven't seen so its even rarer and looks amazing in the pics

·
Registered
630 Posts
Good luck and I am sure you will love the car. My '13 just came in and I ordered it in December, yay!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts