Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am cad5359, a GT-R lover. This is my first post, and I was wondering this, if I bought a Jet Black GT-R Premium with the Amber Red seats, if I made a order, how long will it take to have it built and shipped to my local dealership? Also, I am on this forum also, http://www.beamng.com/content/ and you can only PM there for feedback. Thank you.

·
Vendor
3,602 Posts
Timeline depends on availability. If the dealer places an order and Nissan already has that car built, shipped and at the rail head it would arrive within a month or so. If the specific GTR you want needs to be built it will usually take 3-4 months. If you try to order a vehicle towards the end of summer Nissan will usually let the dealership know that it will need to order the following MY because no more of the current MY GTR's are being built. PM me if you have any further questions. I'm always happy to help.

·
Boost Junky
4,007 Posts
Timeline depends on availability. If the dealer places an order and Nissan already has that car built, shipped and at the rail head it would arrive within a month or so. If the specific GTR you want needs to be built it will usually take 3-4 months. If you try to order a vehicle towards the end of summer Nissan will usually let the dealership know that it will need to order the following MY because no more of the current MY GTR's are being built. PM me if you have any further questions. I'm always happy to help.
BAM. Jason's the man lol.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just order ordered a white premium with amber leather. I was told 2-3 months. I hope it comes sooner than later. I look at this one way: it's made for me only me and no test drives will be made in this car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts