Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Vendor
1,537 Posts
Downpipes should be around $500 to install.

~Ccio

· Registered
1,094 Posts
with the right tools, patience, and luck it's not so bad. you need a 14mm swivel and 30" of extensions or don't bother trying. plus soaking everything a day before with pb blaster and letting it sit overnight is a good idea. even at that you may break a stud or find a stuck o2 sensor. either one of those will make the job longer and more costly. luckily i only had one stuck o2. cost me ~$330 for a new one from fontana nissan.

· Registered
683 Posts
with the right tools, patience, and luck it's not so bad. you need a 14mm swivel and 30" of extensions or don't bother trying. plus soaking everything a day before with pb blaster and letting it sit overnight is a good idea. even at that you may break a stud or find a stuck o2 sensor. either one of those will make the job longer and more costly. luckily i only had one stuck o2. cost me ~$330 for a new one from fontana nissan.
Oh okay, yeah I broke a o2 sensor when installing dps for the first time. If their stuck you have to break them to get them off?

· Registered
729 Posts
Mine was totally cross threaded so yep had to buy a new one. Never did get it out.

· Registered
1,625 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.