Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roughly how much power is needed to hit 200mph in the GTR?

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Isn't the GT-R more gear limited than it is power limited in regards to top speed? My guess though is not much more than stock if any at all.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I have calculate it based on 0-190 vbox run with approx. 560 awhp. It will take about 2 miles as In a mile it traps 182 mph. The limiter is raised to 7500 rpm so it will redline limited to 210 mph (if there was enough Hp). Turbo back exhaust with tune and raised limiter should get you 200 mph but plan on a little over 2 miles.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have calculate it based on 0-190 vbox run with approx. 560 awhp. It will take about 2 miles as In a mile it traps 182 mph. The limiter is raised to 7500 rpm so it will redline limited to 210 mph (if there was enough Hp). Turbo back exhaust with tune and raised limiter should get you 200 mph but plan on a little over 2 miles.
Nice!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
+ 1

a good number of our guys tune + 1000cc have hit 200mph + on German Autobahn

·
Registered
805 Posts
Without injectors and stock rev limiter we've seen like 188 or so just pegged at redline in 6th gear.
With larger turbos and a bit higher redline, 200mph isn't that hard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.