Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,235 Posts
Out of curiosity, what do you do if you get a significant scratch, gouge, or other damage to your wrapped vehicle? I have a full hood/fenders Clear Bra and have wondered.

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,487 Posts
Yea I'd have to re wrap that section if it was a significant scratch or tear.

How to care doesn't have to be that complicated though. Soap and water is the best. To keep it smooth you can spray it with a little nano shock sealant lubricant and wipe with a microfiber towel.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

· Registered
577 Posts
Out of curiosity, what do you do if you get a significant scratch, gouge, or other damage to your wrapped vehicle? I have a full hood/fenders Clear Bra and have wondered.
I was told that for basic cleaning just ONR is fine.
I usually do a foam gun and then follow up with ONR but that only works if you haven't let the grime accumulate too much.

If it's accumulated too much and it's etched into the film, then you'd have to clay bar and if you have xpel you could heat gun and try to see if it comes out.

If that doesn't do it, or if it's actual tear or damage, then you'd have to re-wrap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.