·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
I checked it out yesterday on your FB page

Looks interesting

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
The quality looks great. Something tells me we won't be able to tow our car with the diffuser on, is this true? Can you make one for the 2012 rear skirt?

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Can you tell us results of your testing of the diffuser in regard to increase top speed and increased gas mileage? Thanks

·
Registered
606 Posts
Any reduce in drag will result in better gas mileage. Drag slows down the car, so higher speeds can be obtained with decreased drag. Our longer diffuser body helps keep air swirl from behind the car kept to a minimum. Our added fins provide air channeling from front to back and they are bent to 90 degrees, so the air can't spill out of the sides. Our GTR Diffuser is constructed the same as all of our Elise/Exige/Evora and NSX diffusers, except this one took us a LOT longer to construct.

It's winter here in Montana, and there aren't any GTR's or wind-tunnels in the area at all. In the spring I'd like to make another test like this when I go to Seattle. For now, this video should demonstrate how the diffuser works, and we have a lot of customer testimonials. Diffusers are pretty helpful when it all comes down to it.

If you have any other questions, don't' hesitate to ask, PM or call! Happy to help!

Glenn
406-2O7- 48OO

Can you tell us results of your testing of the diffuser in regard to increase top speed and increased gas mileage? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Diffuser looks good. But it does seem low... going to be a problem if you have a lowered GTR. Would love to see one in person. Any way you guys can me the fins shorter?

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
We can shorten the fins, no problem. The fins are the same height off the ground as the rest of the underside of the car. The fins also sit parallel to the ground.
you got PM.

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
Price shipped to 91007 please

·
Registered
883 Posts
I'm hoping to see someone with a 2012 rear diffuser fit a Difflow diffuser.

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
it should work with the 2012 because it utilizes the same mounting holes, but there might be a little gap in the middle as the 2012 extends more.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.