Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flat Out Motorsports will be hosting 2 days on Roebling Raceway only with only 60 cars total. Roebling is 2.02 miles long and has a 103db sound limit. The fee for an entire weekend of track time is $299 per driver. We will be running 4 run groups which means only 15 cars on the track @ a time. Lots of open space and fast laps @ Roebling which is rare. This event will NOT have a student run group. All solo qualified drivers broken into run groups based on experience and car. REGISTRATION CAN BE DONE ON WWW.CLUBREGISTRATION.NET and will open on... March 1, 2013.

The host hotel will be the Hampton Inn and we've gotten a $69/night rate. Make sure to mention FOM when you are making your reservation.
70 Stephen S. Green Drive
Savannah, Georgia, USA 31408
Tel: 1-912-966-1240

Track insurance is available for all our events through www.ontrackinsurance.com

For cancellations please read our cancellation policy on our website @ www.flatoutmotorsports.us

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us @ [email protected]

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
see you there!

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Would love to do this event, but I'll be at ZDayZ that weekend. Roebling Road is a fun track.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hi Ron,

just sent you a pm,

Andy are you going to the FP drag event?

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Great event and thanks to Matt and Ron to allow me to signup late. Met Jamaica2g and prov1and got a ride in prov1 around the course.
I would recommend other owners to go in the next event in August.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Kerry it was great having you and sharing the track. We're very glad you made it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
518 Posts
Ron, Matt and Lyndon

thanks for putting this event together, I really enjoyed it, great to meet everyone

Ron and Matt you both travel at warp speed

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Mark. It was a pleasure to have you join us and we're glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see you again in August.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 13 of 13 Posts