Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't say "never drove it in the snow"
.....and it runs great on the all season tires....

·
Registered
929 Posts
Better yet, don't call it snow, call it camouflage ;)

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
cotton covered

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I don't know why - it just causes me pain to see a GTR driven in the snow. I know it is more than capable - I guess for me - my GTR is my Aventador - I just couldn't do it.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I look forward to driving it in inclement weather... Nobody can keep up.
I would suggest that a well driven Evo or STI with their constant awd might just be able to actually. Traction in the GT-R is going to be an issue if its snowing / heavy rainfall.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would suggest that a well driven Evo or STI with their constant awd might just be able to actually. Traction in the GT-R is going to be an issue if its snowing / heavy rainfall.
The Nissan is AWD....all the time.....and has great traction in the snow and rain....

·
23GTR.se
740 Posts
Here´s a pic of our democar from back in Dec of -09. Nothing wrong in using the GT-R in the winter but each to their own.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I wish we would get some snow down here so I can have fun in the snow with it. Fresh snow too would be nice. I feel as if we missed out on winter down here in NC.

·
Registered
914 Posts
My car has been thru 2 NY winters,Driven in snow,rain/sleet and everything nasty.Have fun the car wont catch cold. If you bought it to look at in the garage................Get a poster!

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
My car has been thru 2 NY winters,Driven in snow,rain/sleet and everything nasty.Have fun the car wont catch cold. If you bought it to look at in the garage................Get a poster!
Each to their own...lol I have never driven mine in the rain lol...GTR isn't my daily, work in brooklyn with pot holes everywhere...

·
Registered
914 Posts
Pot holes are far worse than a little snow or rain.I think we all know the feeling of finding out exactly how deep that rain filled pot hole was.OUCH!!! Gotta be one of the worst feelings going.XC i dont blame you for the limited use of your car, out here on Long Island if you know where to go you can get some pretty good stretches of road but you still have to keep an eye out for road hazards which will fu*k you up!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Pot holes are far worse than a little snow or rain.I think we all know the feeling of finding out exactly how deep that rain filled pot hole was.OUCH!!! Gotta be one of the worst feelings going.XC i dont blame you for the limited use of your car, out here on Long Island if you know where to go you can get some pretty good stretches of road but you still have to keep an eye out for road hazards which will fu*k you up!!
SNICK I'm actually moving to LI (originally from Queens but buying my car in FL), so would you say it's pretty safe to drive the car on the Southern/Northern State, Meadowbrook, and L.I.E.?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.