Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the second time I've witnessed the awesomeness of the TSM crew first hand. I'm not a TSM customer, I've never spent one dollar with them. None the less, Cicio and the TSM crew treated me and my tuner Chris Carbee like one of their own.

We had a restrictive ass exhaust on my car and we wanted to go faster. They offered us whatever we needed, tools, jacks, jack stands. They let us chill at "Camp TSM". We parked our car alongside their customer/shop cars both days of the Wannagofast event. They even offered to let us leave our GTR's with them at Camp TSM because our trap house was hard to get to in the GTR's.

The hospitality shown to us by this fine group was unbelievable. Thanks to each and everyone of you, crew and customers. Brian Spachman (unabomber), Bryan Achee (achenator), Jeff Miller and the rest of you guys fucking rock!

· Registered
103 Posts
Tsm just build my car pushing almost 1100hp. I had such a good experience with boss cicio such a perfect business man and such good service. I would give them 10 out of 10.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using GT-R Life mobile app

· Vendor
1,537 Posts
You're welcome anytime!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.