Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From now until 3/22, we are offering a huge special on Genuine Nissan Parts and Accessories through our Nissan store, parts.courtesynissan.com. We are the same business and staff who sell through www.courtesyparts.com, this is just our other site which is done through Nissan.

The current special is an additional 15% on all Nissan Genuine Parts and Accessories(excludes NISMO and apparel) and free shipping up to $200 with promo code FREESHIP at checkout. This is putting most of the parts below employee pricing. Hurry while this sale lasts because I doubt Nissan will run this promo again in the future.

· choose your destructor
480 Posts
Ordered some touch up paint from your store back on 3/22. Seeing this thread reminded me to check my order status. It was canceled with no explanation or email :dunno:

· Alberta Oil & Gas
5,806 Posts
Offer extended for 7 days!
Ordered some touch up paint from your store back on 3/22. Seeing this thread reminded me to check my order status. It was canceled with no explanation or email :dunno:
Austin - please provide assistance on this matter when you have a moment.
Thanks

· Alberta Oil & Gas
5,806 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
WOW! It is nice that you extended the offer. Maybe I will buy some genuine accessories for my Nissan now. I was always buying accessories for my car from China. On China websites, you can always find a various number of different products. The only problem is with the quality of the products, but if you are experienced, you already know where to buy qualitative products. Also, the epacket tracking is excellent and transports the parcels fast. Now I will have the chance to compare an accessory from China and a genuine Nissan accessory.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.