Nissan GT-R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get vendor status information or guidance on where to post group buys. I have posted a tread that was removed and I got suspended for 2 weeks to no fault of mine since all my previous e mails never got answered. Even during my suspension all e mails to [email protected] .com (probably 10 e mails) and [email protected] (15 e mails) never got returned. even today I am still waiting to even get one response(PM or e mail since PM Bruce wayne and MC) to resolve tis issue. I am afraid to post another tread since I still not know where to post it and I bet if I post it I will be suspended again yet I bet I would still not receive my information. So please can someone help me resolve this issue.

·
Banned
736 Posts
Why does this happen? Why is it members can get suspended without knowing why and without warning? Why would the moderators/admin fail to provide any type of communication after the fact? Why even offer an email address if no one is going to respond to inquiry?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Why does this happen? Why is it members can get suspended without knowing why and without warning? Why would the moderators/admin fail to provide any type of communication after the fact? Why even offer an email address if no one is going to respond to inquiry?
Prolly had to do with him selling without being vendor. Then making more threads after he got shut down

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Prolly had to do with him selling without being vendor. Then making more threads after he got shut down
just to add not putting blame. When I started development process 8 months ago knew I might need vendor status so I sent out emails then to try to prevent what has eventually happened yet even then i never got an email so thats why i posted where i did dince other vendors had similar treads.I am trying to add to the gtr comunity yet the same people that brought this community together and passionate about the gtr are slowly destroying it by simply not communicating. Just don't understand why

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
10,118 Posts
Good luck and hopefully you can get these things moving.

·
Banned
558 Posts
Good luck and hopefully you can get these things moving.
The process has started thanks to James. I am hoping to resolve the issue. This is a lot better than 2 weeks ago when I didn't even have access to forum.
So I do thank James who is taking time to try to resolve this issues when all other attempts failed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
10,118 Posts
He's the guy that developed the flip up cover for the ignition button. Many of the guys on here seemed interested. If I remember correctly he has designed it in CAD and built the initial prototypes and getting to the volume and pricing end of it now.

I applaud the guy. Something people said they were interested in and nobody offered in the marketplace. I built a company or two like this.

OP - I think you need to raise the price to lower the volumes you posted in your initial thread that got deleted.

Good luck.

·
Registered
48 Posts
absolutely not trolling
Right your just ignoring the entire thread. Let me summarize. He couldn't follow rules then it took long enough for him to get pictures. Then he got caught and made a bunch more threads. He got caught again and now tells everyone he did nothing wrong Lol.

Let me pull out my crystal ball. What happens if a bunch of members pay him and there are more delays and issues? You and Erek will troll MC and mods some more and ask "why does this happen". He will say he did nothing wrong. And then the mods will have to help the regular guys that just want the damn cover. Oh wait I didnt need a crystal ball for that its happened before thanks to more people "absolutely not trolling".

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Right your just ignoring the entire thread. Let me summarize. He couldn't follow rules then it took long enough for him to get pictures. Then he got caught and made a bunch more threads. He got caught again and now tells everyone he did nothing wrong Lol.

Let me pull out my crystal ball. What happens if a bunch of members pay him and there are more delays and issues? You and Erek will troll MC and mods some more and ask "why does this happen". He will say he did nothing wrong. And then the mods will have to help the regular guys that just want the damn cover. Oh wait I didnt need a crystal ball for that its happened before thanks to more people "absolutely not trolling".
This is not entirely correct. First I have not taken a cent from anyone. All I am doing is creating a list of people interested until I get required number of members interested. Second I contacted Admin before I even started design (8 months ago) to make sure once I release the prototypes and make a tread I have everything needed( where to post , vendor if needed status. etc). I sent out e mails even then to Marci and contacted couple of admin people yet I never got a response so I just moved forward and figured someone will eventually let me know. I never got anything back in the 8 months. When I finally posted a tread I did it to my best knowledge and based on other treads. Since 2 posts for sale were in same tread I thought I was in the right place. Then I got PM from admin that my treads have been deleted without prior warning or nothing (which did frustrate me since it took an 2hrs to do write up and put pictures yet it was deleted in 10 sec) . then I put up an tread to let people know it was deleted. Then I PM back same Admin to see what I need to do to get this issue resolved along with e mailing marci yet I got nothing again from either. That same night when I tried to log in I found out I was suspended but no explanation. Next 2 weeks trying to contact anyone by e mail were fruitless. The first response was here from James. So I didn't get caught because I tried to resolve the issue so something like this does not happen. and the reason It took longer to post pictures was that due to my unavailability of a test car (since I sold mine half way thru the development) it was hard to complete testing and pictures. In my opinion I should have been contacted first and provided guidance not just delete everything and ask questions later. I stand behind what I have made and 7 years as mechanical and design engineer experience I am not that will just take the money and run. All I am trying to give members a opportunity to have a part Nissan did not envision in the car, yet members showed interest.

·
Registered
48 Posts
This is not entirely correct. First I have not taken a cent from anyone. All I am doing is creating a list of people interested until I get required number of members interested. Second I contacted Admin before I even started design (8 months ago) to make sure once I release the prototypes and make a tread I have everything needed( where to post , vendor if needed status. etc). I sent out e mails even then to Marci and contacted couple of admin people yet I never got a response so I just moved forward and figured someone will eventually let me know. I never got anything back in the 8 months. When I finally posted a tread I did it to my best knowledge and based on other treads. Since 2 posts for sale were in same tread I thought I was in the right place. Then I got PM from admin that my treads have been deleted without prior warning or nothing (which did frustrate me since it took an 2hrs to do write up and put pictures yet it was deleted in 10 sec) . then I put up an tread to let people know it was deleted. Then I PM back same Admin to see what I need to do to get this issue resolved along with e mailing marci yet I got nothing again from either. That same night when I tried to log in I found out I was suspended but no explanation. Next 2 weeks trying to contact anyone by e mail were fruitless. The first response was here from James. So I didn't get caught because I tried to resolve the issue so something like this does not happen. and the reason It took longer to post pictures was that due to my unavailability of a test car (since I sold mine half way thru the development) it was hard to complete testing and pictures. In my opinion I should have been contacted first and provided guidance not just delete everything and ask questions later. I stand behind what I have made and 7 years as mechanical and design engineer experience I am not that will just take the money and run. All I am trying to give members a opportunity to have a part Nissan did not envision in the car, yet members showed interest.
Please reread my post, its the same story. What was the volume 200 x 200? Thats $40,000gs. You cant solicit that without being a vendor and if you do you need to have your ducks in a row for people.

I agree with others and applaud the effort. Drop top had an idea but instead of changing numbers have you thought about working with a vendor? That might be safer and faster for everyone.

·
Technician
751 Posts
Let's just get over the bias and let the guy become a vendor. Nothing shady has occurred.

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Please reread my post, its the same story. What was the volume 200 x 200? Thats $40,000gs. You cant solicit that without being a vendor and if you do you need to have your ducks in a row for people.

I agree with others and applaud the effort. Drop top had an idea but instead of changing numbers have you thought about working with a vendor? That might be safer and faster for everyone.
I have not since I have not even produced a real part yet. The parts are all prototypes. Plus I wanted to allow members on the forum and that helped me thru this process get the opportunity to be able to get it first. Also I did contact to try to be vendor (if that is what was necessary not to crate problems) before I even started design with no success.

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Also I never changed numbers. Price per part is same from day one all I changed was people required from 100 to 250 since due to increased complexity of the part the tooling price increased. That is something I can not control. the vendor making the tool determines that. I did raise number of members required but price has never changed.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts

nope I am not. I like how you formulated your opinion when you aren't even involved and he has posted his position for becoming a vendor.

He just clarified it more clearly. I was re-quoting because I have experienced something similar but am not permitted to talk about it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Also I never changed numbers. Price per part is same from day one all I changed was people required from 100 to 250 since due to increased complexity of the part the tooling price increased. That is something I can not control. the vendor making the tool determines that. I did raise number of members required but price has never changed.
I hope you can find a way to do it safely due to everything not in youre control if not even as a vendor there will be problems

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.