Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Wow...and thats legal...right?

Very dark to be doing that, I was scared watching that. You way over drove your ability to see and stop in time if there was anying in the road. Glad nothing happened, but I'd put that one in the books and call it day my friend.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL. Yeah, its not somethign I do everyday.

I drove a 6000 km roadtrip with a stock GTR and the handling at speed and especially braking impressed me alot. This was actully done onehanded (I beleive...). The GTR is a great sportscar and it would be interestign experience that in a 911 Turbo PDK as well.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Wow...and thats legal...right?

Very dark to be doing that, I was scared watching that. You way over drove your ability to see and stop in time if there was anying in the road. Glad nothing happened, but I'd put that one in the books and call it day my friend.
Honestly, one really doesn't have to worry about animals darting out onto the Autobaun anymore, they and all stray humans were killed off a long time ago.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL "as well"? Yes, I have all Nissans ever made ;)

No, but I can probably do one later on.

53 s could be improved with manual shifting in the fastest mode I beleive and LC.

That explains it. Don't you have a 530 hp version as well to try 0-300? : ) No one has still done a proper 0-300 kph run (with gps) for the 530 hp version yet as far as I know.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.