Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
My mind is forged
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I nearly crashed NISSAN GT-R driving my doughter to school in the morning. At the roundabout, suddenly a lady wanted to be first. Emergency braking, few millimeters more and I would have new front lamps from the MY 2015

·
Registered
943 Posts
Fucking hell !!!

·
My mind is forged
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very close call
Now when I watch vid I hear I started acceleration and than lady came
And I wanted new lamps so much

·
My mind is forged
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is my old vid, when I almost killed biker:

And here is good driving

·
My mind is forged
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
90 Posts
Lol @ "Good Driving".

Taxi driver maneuver. I see stuff like that every day here in Colombia, and all coming from Cab drivers.

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
So you are proud of the fact that you almost crashed with your daughter in the car? Almost killed an innocent man on a bike and negligently cutting into lanes and riding peoples asses in traffic ? Interesting approach you have sir.

·
My mind is forged
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So you are proud of the fact that you almost crashed with your daughter in the car? Almost killed an innocent man on a bike and negligently cutting into lanes and riding peoples asses in traffic ? Interesting approach you have sir.
Show me where is my fault sir.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Lmao ^^^^ This guy Peter is something else. First he shoots a fake robber in a attempted staged robbery...then unleashes his 14 kid on the streets of warsaw with lame ass driving and then he posts a ton of videos of him almost getting killed or killing people with his car.....this guy is like the transporter.... but the only person he will be transporting is himself to the hospital if he crashes lol drive safe

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
Lmao ^^^^ This guy Peter is something else. First he shoots a fake robber in a attempted staged robbery...then unleashes his 14 kid on the streets of warsaw with lame ass driving and then he posts a ton of videos of him almost getting killed or killing people with his car.....this guy is like the transporter.... but the only person he will be transporting is himself to the hospital if he crashes lol drive safe
this guy is a genius. He is promoting his youtube channel, fooling some members and making a joke lol Funniest thing there are some retards that believe him! hahaha

·
My mind is forged
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Be serious, why should I promote my youtube channel? It's not professional. I do not sell cars in US and I don't intend to. I sell 3000 cars per year in EU and I'm happy with that. I shared videos because I find them some kind interesting, I understand people have different point of views, so some can call me idiot and some can call me genius

Peace.

We all love GT-R

I'm petrol heat like some of you so safe driving to all of us...

·
My mind is forged
773 Posts
That is not advertise. That is control over GT-R, Asphalt was slippery and braking and turning was all time in sliding, my passanger who is rally driver said: "respect if that was under control"

Recall, Somebody wrote that my first vid on [background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]roundabout was a good driving, IMHO it was just good reaction time and top performance GT-R big brake Alcon kit, good driving is what you call ass hat move
There was huge traffic and beople drive like retards on that crossing - slow acceleration - I have time and don't care about others - dozen of cars are waiting behind me...[/background]

[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]I'm wonder how would you call that lady? [/background]https://www.facebook.com/Extreme/videos/vb.165473656843187/868010993256113/?type=2&theater

·
Registered
217 Posts
People don't care much about road rules in other countries. I try not to drive anywhere outside the U.S. for that reason.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts