Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Another GT-R
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would any fellow GT-R owners in the area mind if I washed/detailed my car at your place? I live in a condo/town home that does not have a garage or car wash area. I cancelled the 2013 GT-R and instead I'm taking delivery of a 2012 Black/Black Edition. I found the car at a Nissan dealer in Georgia and it's brand new. I'm doing the paperwork this week and they are going to ship it out by Wed/Thurs and it should arrive by Fri/Sat.

Let me know (send me a PM)

- Dwayne

·
Another GT-R
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Dwayne, congrats on the 2012. You are more than welcome to wash at my house but its in northern va. I dont know how far that is from you. You can google 4100 Monument Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030 and see how far it is. Pm me if you want to wash it.
I really appreciate the offer. I live in Columbia, MD, which is probably 45 mins from you, but I will have to come out there at times so I will take you up on the offer. Thx!

·
Another GT-R
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maple lawn has a nice brushless/touchless car was at the BP station near Venegas. Couple of my buddies have taken their Ferrari 360 and Porsche GT2 threw with no issues. If you need directions or an address let me know.

Also, that's where cars and coffee happens Saturday's around 9am behind the Looney's pub in front of Sidamo Coffee. It's pretty slow during the winter but will pick up in the spring.
Yea, I know about it. I prefer to handwash my car but I definitely go through the brushless/touchless carwash when it's too cold out. I can't wait until the meets start because I'm all about car culture. I'm down for drives and events as well.

·
Another GT-R
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chief,

When you take delivery, let me know. GT-R detail session at my Hacienda!!!!!!!!!
It's here! I'm going to get it off the truck at 6am. I will post a pictures thread in the main forum by 10am. I have a 2pm tint appointment on Sat and I will also be removing the Nissan emblem and installing my clear corners. Will you be available on Sat after 5pm? Send me a PM with your contact info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.