Nissan GT-R Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
I'm a dealer in the midwest, you should bring a body guy with you also. Have him check the lines of the car, given there may not be any frame damage but, for how cheap their are trying to sell the car it may have had some bodywork with no reported accidents. Also make sure you contact Nissan which I know you posted you were going too, just telling you again because it is a great tool for anytime it was in their shop. Good luck I hope it works out.

Was it advertised by a dealer in NH?

I have been searching for a GT-R for my brother and recently received a link on a dealership selling a modded 2010 with 4400 miles for $60k, which is a steal. In fact, maybe too good to be true. They also had a black 2011 with 2700 miles for $71k.

After visiting their website I got a bad feeling about the place. The prices were very low. Also, all the pictures of the cars appeared to be taken from a different location each time. Also, only 1 picture per car. Very strange to me. Also did a search and there were lots of negative comments about the dealer and owner.
I saw that one a while back and the price is way to low and the single picture only from the front seems odd. I found a 2011 with low miles that was selling for the mid 40s. I inquired and the person never even contacted me. Probably a salvage title

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.