Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
WHITE NINJA
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup Natgtroc i hope to own a gtr one day
Right now i have a 08 g37s 6mt this car is VERY FUN to drive and either thinking of getting the GTM supercharger on the g37s for about 8k or trade in the G and drop about 45k for an 09 GTR.
I really like the clutch and RWD thats a pretty big reasons holding me back but THe GTR is on a hole other level.What does nagtroc think...

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
Welcome! Had a 370Z that I modded and tracked/autoX'd for a year before I got bored of it. Great car, but wanted something more. You can supercharge the car and it will be a lot more fun than it already is, but I'd suggest just saving your money for the GTR. You said it yourself, it's on an entirely different level.

·
WHITE NINJA
4,183 Posts
OK well i hopefully if everything goes right will be getting GODZILLA soon AN 09 I just cant resist,,,,i plan on keeping it for a long time if not forever.

and since im getting an 09 most likely the warranty will be out what should i look for and tips when looking for a used GT-R

THANKS

·
Registered
116 Posts
I love manual RWD cars, but I bought a GT-R and love the DCT and AWD. For a daily driver, it is great to put it in auto mode when you want. It is enough power to be alot of fun and it actually puts the power down.

·
WHITE NINJA
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^^you assumed correctly im in canada and 09s go from 63-70k around here,,thanks for your input tho,,,anyone else??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts