Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm obsessing over the JCR GT wing with the revozport duckbill trunk! The second wing i'm loving is the Varis Hyper Narrow GT (more towards the JCR)

• Is there a duckbill trunk including the trunk 3rd taillight that would fit with the JCR wing? (i think Revo had one but lights kept going out)

• Best place to get them? Sucks since I moved overseas.. shipping costs is a B, so I always suffer trying to find the right place & price to get my parts.

• Please post photos if you have either wing. Any reviews on either? THANK YOUU

My black edition wing

49486590487_419cc5bec4_z.jpg

JCR x Revo wing

49485889143_61e668a150_z.jpg

Varis Hyper Narrow

49485888953_a094f14ff0_z.jpg

A render I made on Car++ to see how it would look on my car..

49486590562_bf7bc1df13_z.jpg

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Think about how you use your car, larger wings add drag ... If looks are only priority, I would look for price, quality and easy of installation using stock holes...
Street driven, so for looks. I would change the trunk with the duckbill style, which comes with the JCR wing.

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
I sold Revozport x JCR swan neck recently- one of the legs had minor but repairable cracking from shipping. Person asked if I knew anyone interested about a month after selling. PM if youd like me to check if selling, given youd likely have to re-resin the stress cracks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.