·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SOLD.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Injectors and php connectors have less than 1,000 miles of them BTW.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Username and date? PayPal fees are 3%.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
yes this marketplace has rules. Including adding your username written on a piece of paper next to the photo of the item for sale and the date as well. Plus it makes some people feel more comfortable with the purchase.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^ Start your own thread, I'm not in yours selling my stuff.

yes this marketplace has rules. Including adding your username written on a piece of paper next to the photo of the item for sale and the date as well. Plus it makes some people feel more comfortable with the purchase.
Sorry, didn't realize. Here:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I like to know, what's going on. I sent you money and no reply back. I see you 'trust' (Reza) online, but you never PM about my tracking #. If you don't want to do business w/ me, send back my money. I have sold and bought items on here and everyone has been prompt w/ PM. I know it's the holidays and everyone is busy, but this is not small change.
You know, please allow time for shipping if its been 2 weeks and nothing has been shipped then pm me but if it wasn't shipped out on the 24h probably was sent out on the same day other then being expressed in the inital communication between you and the seller, then it probably not going to get to you until late this week. just allow for time to be shipped. good example is if you did a next day on fedex on thrusday most places wont get it untill monday. just to give you an idea.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Injectors shipped on the 23rd, same day I received payment: UPS Tracking #: 1Z539E7W0399312085 for anyone who would like to confirm.

Reza

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.