Nissan GT-R Forum banner
361 - 376 of 376 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #362 ·
Got behind on this... here are some pics from Speed Ventures Laguna Seca track day. The only thing that sucked was that I got meatballed for sound at turn 5(95.3db in 92db event). Did 2 full sessions and on my 3rd solo session I was about it give it full beans, thats when I got meatballed and told to get off the track until my next session. I didnt do my 4th session because it was going to be so late i. The evening(5:40 track time-no thanks!) here are the pics.

Attachments

·
Dream Crusher
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #363 ·
A few more.

As for the new engine build and finally getting to put her back in the track felt great. I had an amazing time with friends and looking forward to the end of summer when the heat dies down so I can take her out on the track again.

Attachments

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,962 Posts
Sharp looking Skyline...

Good job all around.

·
Dream Crusher
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #365 ·
Sharp looking Skyline...

Good job all around.
Thank you! Trying to hit every small project with the car step by step now. Next in the list is to finish my passenger mirror camera install with a better camera that I have

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,962 Posts
Thank you! Trying to hit every small project with the car step by step now. Next in the list is to finish my passenger mirror camera install with a better camera that I have
That's a very genius mod... I like that one.

·
Track Rat
131 Posts
Beautiful car/build. I just read through the whole thing and I love what youve done with it

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
A few more.

As for the new engine build and finally getting to put her back in the track felt great. I had an amazing time with friends and looking forward to the end of summer when the heat dies down so I can take her out on the track again.
Good to see your car back out on track again Chris. Funny how you mention waiting for the heat to die down to take it out on track again while over here in Arizona I'm just trying to survive the scorching summer to drive my R32 on the street again lol. I hope the AC compressor I have on the way helps with that though :)

·
951Zilla
320 Posts
Got behind on this... here are some pics from Speed Ventures Laguna Seca track day. The only thing that sucked was that I got meatballed for sound at turn 5(95.3db in 92db event). Did 2 full sessions and on my 3rd solo session I was about it give it full beans, thats when I got meatballed and told to get off the track until my next session. I didnt do my 4th session because it was going to be so late i. The evening(5:40 track time-no thanks!) here are the pics.
Nice man! Glad to hear shes back from the dead. Everyone I know of complains about the DB limit there, it sucks. You car is looking insane now days man. Im jealous, I cant wait to get mine back up to par again.

·
Dream Crusher
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #372 ·
Ive been away for some time for work and some vacation and now Im back. I was suppose to get my camera mirror completed by the time I returned but the car had died and had to take it back to there shop to get work done. I had to change the timing belt and the crank sensor. After that I needed a new starter and alternator. Those werent cheap at all. Garage Saurus makes a SAURUS Super starter and I replaced my alternator with a SP alternator. Now with that out of the way. I can continue with my camera mirror project

Attachments

·
Dream Crusher
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #374 ·
Very nice build and log! Glad to see another R32 being driven on the track. Do you have any pictures of the Ikeya front lower control arm setups? Debating on getting that set for my 32..
I hope this helps

Attachments

·
Dream Crusher
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #375 ·
Car mod update:
Charles hooked it up.
CW Collective’s rear carbon fiber diffuser arrived today. Looking forward to putting this on the car.
Tire Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Hood

·
Dream Crusher
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #376 ·
Finally installed.

Attachments

361 - 376 of 376 Posts