Nissan GT-R Forum banner
21 - 40 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
After a long search, I finally bought a Nissan Skyline! This is just about as exciting when I first bought my R35. The bad part is that I have to wait till June to get the car. This is a car that I've wanted since '96. I was a high school foreign exchange student in Tokyo. My host sister's friend had a black R32. He took me out for a ride; right then and there I wanted one.

In the mean time, I'm looking to have some work done to it while its still is Japan.

Pics will soon come.
Stock up on parts.

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts
Siiiiiiick! Can't wait to see it

·
Dream Crusher
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I'll have more pics very soon. I didn't bring my laptop to Japan. Going off the iPhone and seeing what pics can go through hahaha.

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Nice. Looks clean - no bubbled dash either lol.

The OEM steering wheel doesn't seem to age well - I've yet to see an R32 with an OEM wheel in good shape. Then again, they're all 25 years old lol.

·
Dream Crusher
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The car is a grade 4 from the auction. The car is in really good condition. The interior is cool, but will need some tlc. The car currently has 127k km on it. I'm doing a complete over haul on the car out here in Japan. I will tell you all more info about my plans later. I go to Yokohama in a few hours to meet my tuner. This is really exciting!

Yeah, no bubble dash. I'll try to source a new steering wheel or what not.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
what are you doing with the hicas set up you deleted it ? or your going with a upgrade ? also what motor you building ? FYI a lot of the tuners are using the RB25 NEO R34 neo NA head on the RB26, before you say it cant be done and power loss, your getting a HKS V cam set up for next to nothing !.

·
Dream Crusher
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Had the pleasure of meeting Ito San of Do-Luck today. Amazing and humble guy that knows so much. Looking forward to this build.

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Looks like you need to get yourself a new GTR key. Most of the R32 GTRs I have brought into North America have had this beautiful key:

·
Registered
250 Posts
looking at your sig, you have already sold 2 R32s? Do you work for an import company or something? it seems you have easy access to these cars.
I used to live in Canada and started importing in 2004. I moved to the US awhile back and now I just do it as a hobby. Have some cool cars for a bit then sell them when I get bored.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Easy access is one thing finding a good solid car is getting rare. Alot of the cars I have gotten habe been rice out rust buckets.
Yep, it is getting extremely difficult unless you are willing to spend some real coin. I am really anal about the cars I bring in so I have spent a lot on the last couple. They have been pristine vehicles though.

21 - 40 of 379 Posts